Monday, October 29, 2012

God gave me Sunday {Re-post}

A re-post from my blog.

I posted this on my blog last week and I loved it so much that I wanted to share it with yall.


Sunday, Hubs and I celebrated our Anniversary a day early. We went to six flags and it was so much fun. I can honestly say, that God gave us Sunday. Specifically, he gave me Sunday. Unplugged, not paying attention to my phone, just enjoying the day with my husband. I say this because I noticed at one point while we were waiting in the line to ride the batman {I didn't even notice before, shows you how much attention I was paying to my phone} that my phone had zero bars but my husbands did. I thought it was completely weird but I just shrugged and stuck it back in my pocket.



I didn't realize until we were in the car to leave at 9PM that my phone was in airplane mode. Which mean I couldn't receive calls, texts, emails, etc. I told my husband I think God did that. He unplugged me from my phone so I could just spend the entire day focusing on the man that has stood at my side for the past seven years & did I ever.

We laughed and we walked alot. We waited in lines that were 1 to 1 1/2 hours long and I screamed my head off as we rode the rides. Hubs even asked me why people scream on roller coasters. I told him for me, I just had to scream - there is so much fear + excitement inside of me on the roller coaster that the only way I can let it be free, is by screaming. This time of the year it is also freight fest at Six Flags - we went to two haunted houses.




I haven't been that scared in a long time and by the time we were done with the first one, I thought my heart was going to explode out of my chest it was beating so fast. I screamed more times than I can count. I dug my nails into Hubs hand or arm - whatever I was holding and I laughed. I laughed everytime something scared me {after I screamed of course}. It was just a huge rush and I loved every second of it. We enjoyed lunch in my jeep. We took our shoes off, kicked back and grubbed out for a good hour before we went back in to enjoy more rides.


I wish there were more pictures to show yall. But I can't say I didn't enjoy acting as if my phone never existed, because I did enjoy that and our day was perfect.

CASSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment